COCKBURNS SPECIAL RESERVE PORT
Cockburn’swas founded in 1815 by brothers Robert and John Cockburn who were wine merchants in Leith near Edinburgh. The company continued to be run by family members well into into the twentieth century, during which time it earned a reputation for quality vintage port. Cockburn’s was sold to corporate interests in 1963, changed ownership several times after that and became focused more on the mass market than the best vintage ports. In 2010 the Symington family purchased Cockburn’s & Co. and have set about refocusing the company on fine wines.
Out of stock